Resource Mobilisation Policy
The Resource mobilisation policy document serves to Identify the resources available for various program for efficient management of funds and to widen the resource base for the attainment of the set goals. The document outlines the procedures for efficient utilisation of generated funds.
- The Governing body monitors the optimal utilisation of the funds for the smooth functioning of the institution.
- The College Treasurer in consultation with the governing council is responsible for the management of funds their by ensuring transparency in the process.
- The members of the Governing council are nominated from the members of the Mar Thoma Church.
- The income and expenditure of the college is in accordance with the annual budget.
- The Internal Auditor is appointed by the Metropolitan’s Audit Bureau who does the verification of Receipts and Payment accounts.
- External Auditors are appointed by the Sabha Council, the highest administrative body of the church. They prepare the balance sheet of the college.
- A financial advisory body is in place to manage the management funds. The government funds are taken care of by the Planning forum, UGC plan coordinator and DST-FIST coordinator of the college
- Funds are provided to meet the infrastructure requirement of the institution while starting new programmes and centres
- The management provides financial supports to seminars/workshops/expert talks/Association activities/Faculty Development programmes
- The extracurricular activities of the students are a major concern and adequate funds provide for Sports and Cultural activities
- Scholarships and free ships to the deserving students
- Provident fund (PF) and Employee State Insurance (ESI) benefits are provided to the Management appointed staffs
- Financial resources of the institution are -Tuition fee – Corporate grant – Bus fee -Hostel Fee -Government funds-UGC/DST/Grant-in-Aid of Kerala Government ·
Tuition fee and Corporate grant is used for the infrastructure and academic activities · Government funds are optimally used for which it is sanctioned ·
Income generated from Bus fee and hostel fee is used for the intended purpose
- Transparency and accountability is ensured by conducting annual audit of the statements
- Financial support provided by the government agencies are audited by the respective Government Departments