Ι College Hostels
The Women’s hostel caters to the residential needs of female students of the college, mainly post-graduate students. The non-resident warden and the resident warden of the hostel looks after the affairs of the hostel, ensuring discipline and well-being of the inmates. 100 students can be accommodated in the hostel.
Ι Rules And Regulations Of Hostels
- Application for admission to the hostel shall be in the prescribed form supplied by the college office.
- Selection of applicants for admission shall be made by the Principal, assisted by the warden.
- Room allotment will be made by the warden.
- Hostel fees should be paid before the 15th of next month. If not, fine will be levied and Principal has the right to ask the student to leave the hostel.
- All hostel dues shall be collected through the management section in the college office.
- The Warden and the Deputy Warden, if any, appointed by the Principal shall be in charge of the hostel and its management
- Mess arrangement shall be under the control of the college.
- All residents of the hostel are expected to be in their rooms between 6 p.m. & 5 a.m. No one is allowed to visit places outside the campus, without the permission of the warden.
- All residents should be in their respective rooms during study hours. Evening prayer will be held at 8 p.m. every day.
- Silence should be observed in the hostel during study hours.
- All residents shall keep their rooms tidy and take good care of the furniture and other hostel properties.
- Leave of absence should be obtained from the warden before proceeding home for short holidays. The time of departure and time of arrival must be marked in the register.
- All cases of sickness shall be reported immediately to the Warden or Deputy Warden.
- Roll – call will be taken every day between 8 and 9 p.m.
- Guests and visitors shall not be entertained in the hostel. Only parent/guardian is allowed to visit the residents of the hostel.