ADMISSION TO UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE COURSES UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA
Instructions to candidates (Online Mode)
- All applicants for UG and PG courses must register online in the University of Kerala.
- Applicants interested to gain admission through management quota can apply online through the college website link www.christiancollege.in/admission/
- The application fee for UG course is Rs 500 and Rs 1000 for the PG course. The fees can be remitted to the SBI Bank Account No. 38655130681, IFS Code SBIN0070085.
- Applicants can download necessary documents from the links given in this page.
- The following documents should be uploaded during the online application.
- Copy of Mark list (+2/ISC/CBSE in case of UG and B.A/B.Sc in case of PG).
- Passport size photograph (A jpg file with resolution 150 X 200 px and less than 200KB size).
- Signature (A jpg file with resolution 150 X 60 px and less than 200KB size).
- Sponsorship certificate
- Details of Application Fee
- Community certificate from vicar (in case of Mar Thoma applicants)